SUNSTYLE CHRONICLES from www.sunstyle.co.za

Monday, July 24, 2006

dentures

I have friend called Vasili who used to tell me about his grandad in Italy. His grandad used to pay local people in his village to wait at his front door each morning and greet him obsequiously when he emerged for his morning stroll. It made him feel good about himself.

Writing a blog is something similar except I pay Telkom instead.

Today I went to see my dentist, a very neat Bulgarian who gave me the options about my missing tooth. Its a front tooth and Andy (my wife) wants it back. I chose a denrure. so now its official i am going to get false teeth!

On the Sunstyle Front, The Alexandria Project are looking for me to design a hybrid value chain for three sets of entrepreneurs: 100 welders, 100 caterers and 100 seemstresses.

I have been asked to organize these 300 people living and working in Alex' into business units with supply chains and orders. Co-ops are expected and contarcst must be found.

With regard to the work we have been doing in Nellmapius on the creation of video rental stores; Joe the one entrepreneur phoned me today to say he had closed-up shop and is now some 120 Km away in Kwaggafontein and can we do stuff with him up there.

Sister is still keen but I keep missing her hubby who is crucial to any joint venture as my vignette on ressentiment explains.

Otherwise life goes on much as ever. tommorrow I go for my DNA test... but that story will have to wait till tommorrow

good night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home